- Data Collection, Processing and Use
- The website StillPointSpaces.com can be accessed and visited without the disclosure of Personal Data. We may collect data in an anonymous form and use this data in order to improve our services.
- If you decide to register on our website in order to communicate with other users of our website, you will disclose Personal Data. This data will be collected, processed and used only to the extent necessary for the purpose of making the services provided by StillPointSpaces.com available to you unless you expressly consent to other uses.
- For this purpose, we collect, process and use the following Personal Data:
- E-mail address and contact data
- Financial information (depending on the type and scope of the services used), such as credit card or bank data
- Other information about your interaction with our websites, services, contents or advertisements, including information about your computer or device and about your internet connection, statistics on page impressions, any traffic data, advertising data, IP address and usual weblog information
- Additional information that we request in order that you can authenticate yourself
- The use of our platform by communicating users generates so-called content data (e.g. text and speech exchanged between users). Such content data will be deleted once a day. Apart from that, only so-called traffic data (e.g. connection details and communication times) is collected and used by us as far as necessary to compute remuneration due from such communication.
- We collect, process and use Personal Data also for the purpose of identifying, delimiting and removing malfunctions and errors in the telecommunication systems.
- Responsible Body for Data Protection
- The responsible body within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws is: StillPoint Zurich GmbH Schanzeneggstrasse 1 8002, Zurich Switzerland
- Upon request, we shall provide you with the information on the stored Personal Data relating to your person, free of charge and without delay. The information can be provided electronically, if desired. In cases regulated by law we are obliged, upon request, to correct, block or delete the Personal Data stored about you.
- Transmission to Third Parties
Within the scope set forth in Sec. A.2 and A.3, we may engage external service companies in the United States, Asia and the European Union, with servers in the United States and Hong Kong by way of order data processing. We will do so only on the basis of agreements which comply with all statutory requirements ensuring the proper processing and use of any transmitted Personal Data.
Declaration of Consent
I hereby give permission for my Personal Data as set forth in Sec. 1.2 and 1.3 to be transferred to third parties for the purpose of billing and scheduling. I reserve the right to withdraw this consent by notifying StillPoint Zürich GmbH in writing or by e-mail (email@example.com), in which case StillPoint Zürich GmbH will be obligated to delete my Personal Data from their and the third party’s server within a reasonable period of time.
Furthermore, in certain cases we are obliged by law to pass Personal Data on to third parties, e.g. to uncover any unlawful use of our website or for general legal prosecution. In such cases we may pass Personal Data on to criminal prosecution and other competent authorities or affected third parties. This may apply also if the user relationship has already terminated.
- The provision of certain information and some functions of our website is, in part, only possible by collecting, processing and using data that we receive either directly from you or through the computer that you are using.
We use so-called “Cookies “to provide our users with a customized service through identifying individual visitors and their respective usage patterns. Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your hard drive. We only store cookies on your computer to identify you (e.g. to see if you are logged in). Browsers generally provide an option of disabling Cookies. Generally you can set this option directly on your computer.
Declaration of Consent
I hereby give permission for my Personal Data to be stored in Cookies. I consent to this Data remaining on my computer in the form of Cookies after the end of my browser session and being used upon my next visit to the website. I reserve the right to withdraw this consent by notifying Stillpoint Zürich GmbH in writing or by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), in which case it will be my responsibility to choose browser settings which disable Cookies.
- Google Analytics
- In general, the information generated by the Cookie/User ID about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google Analytics on servers in the United States. When used, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union (EU) or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA). Only in exceptional cases will the whole IP address be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
- Google Analytics will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them with other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
- Please note that our website uses Google Analytics with the extension ‘_anoymiz()’ and consequently IP addresses are only used in shortened form in order to prevent direct personal references.
- Personal Data of other Users
- Without the express consent of other users you are not allowed to add their Personal Data into your address list or other forms of content storage.
- We may send you a newsletter with information regarding our services, if you have explicitly ordered this newsletter. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and free of charge by using the link in the newsletter.
- Data Security
- Access to your Data is only possible via (website). For your protection from an unauthorized access it is important that you keep your login data confidential. Choose an unusual password by using mnemonic tricks and combining numbers and letters.
- Change of Data
- We offer a quick and easy way to change and update at any time the Personal Data you provided us with in the ‘Settings’ section. Enter your login name and the personal password known only to you to make the desired changes.
- We will be glad to answer your questions about data protection and security. Please direct any questions you may have to email@example.com